Career Opportunities in graphics design, web design, web development
We are seeking an Account Manager who specializes in Internet Marketing and Online Media.
He or She may report to an Account Director on a particular account or may report directly to the VP/Account Services. Primary duties include development of project scope document, in conjunction with the assigned Project Manager, to act as the point person for client communications, manage client feedback and work with the project team to ensure all deliverables and quality expectations are met. May work with Account Director to establish project strategy and/or creative brief and manage financial profitability on projects and forecast upcoming work.
- Experience working specifically in web site development or an online marketing context
- Understanding of all stages of online project development from strategy through to delivery
- Ideally some knowledge of usability and information design, including task scenarios, personas, accessibility, analytics, and metrics
- Ability to write clear, insightful and articulate client briefs and scope documents
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an integrated project team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good analytical background while maintaining a creative approach to problem solving
- Able to lead team members to successfully deliver against multiple project challenges and aggressive deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- A passion for the Web
- Strong work ethic and initiative
SVM designers are responsible for creative vision, user experience, visual and motion design, and asset production. Our designers are versatile and multi-faceted. An understanding of web technologies and grasp of the tools is expected of all designers.
The Junior Designer’s job is to contribute production support to their team.
- Inspire and collaborate your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
- Work closely with your team by supporting all aspects of design and production for projects, focusing on innovation and quality.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the studio.
Hands-on experience designing rich interactive experiences for the web
- Present a portfolio that represents a strong, clear personal aesthetic
- Experience working collaboratively with others
- An ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Flash
- Proficiency with After Effects is a bonus
- Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
SVM creates meaningful digital experiences that help to communicate our clients’ story.
- Send email to email@example.com
- Please, no phone calls
- Include a link to your online portfolio and PDF of your resume
- Please respond with “Junior Designer” in subject line of your email
Scarlett Vision Media is currently seeking a motivated, hands-on freelance front-end web developer to join the SVM development team. Developers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and work with server-side developers to integrate this into the final product.
- 4+ years experience in front-end web development
- Expert hands-on knowledge of XHTML/HTML5
- Expert hands-on knowledge of CSS2.1 / CSS3
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code templates
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with source/version control software is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- The duration of this engagement is 1-2 months, with the potential for extension